20 February 2007

So close...

and yet, so far...
But the body of the stole is done, just the second edging to do now. About a hundred rows, I did five.

And now, I'm so tired that not even the mental promise of casting on the Storyteller Socks in the Fleece Artist Renaissance will keep me away. I'm going to go read 5 pages of Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix and then fall dead asleep. Even if it is 8pm. I don't work until 11am tomorrow (woot!) so I am just going to sleep in until I wake up/I wake up because Robb comes home at 6am. Or 7am. I really don't remember.

Either way, I'm going to sleep.

2 comments:

AlisonH said...

You're getting very sleeeeeeeeepyyyyyy... (Said as the hypnotizer waved the sock yarn slowly back and front of the knitter's eyes.)

Anonymous said...

Woooow. Sooo tasty...

*goes off to knit more of Henri's blanket*

*hugs*

-Me.