12 January 2007

Ugh.

Half of my house is packed. Of course, everything I could possibly need, want, or desire, is in the packed half. I am resisting the urge to go tearing through every packed box looking for the pizza cutter. Neither Robb nor I give a crap if the pepperoni is a little "torn."

I am completely and utterly exhausted.

The second Rolling Thunder sock is to the heel. I thought about starting the heel flap, but the idea made me even more tired, if that's possible.

It sounds like my downstairs neighbors are beating the ever loving crap out of each other. I am very sick of them, and glad to be moving. Or rather, I will be glad, once I have moved. Until then, I am suspicious of this entire process.

I have an adorable picture of one of the cats that I want to show you, but i'm too tired to walk to the living room, where the camera is, and upload the picture.

But there should be very little break in connectivity, as the new modem and router arrived today, so we should be able to get set up on Monday. One of the benefits of cell phones; one less thing to change.

It is 8 o'clock. Even though it means I'll wake up at 3, I think I'm going to go curl up with a good book (i.e. fall asleep in the next four and a half minutes.)

Oh! And the yarn store just got in a shipment of Cherry Tree Hill Supersock potluck. I think I can afford two or three skeins. I'm going to see if I can manage to sneak off tomorrow. Wish me luck! Don't talk to me about stash expansion, I don't care, muh-wah-haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the new place makes it all worthwhile.

--AlisonH