28 November 2007

I don't like asking for good thoughts for myself, but...

went to the doc again today (oh the joys of late pregnancy and frequent office visits) and my blood pressure was high again, still protein in places there shouldn't be. I got to go to Labor and Delivery this time for non-stress test monitor, more pee tests, more blood tests. Everything looks fine, but...but...

They want me to stay pregnant until 39 weeks, which is only a week and a day from now, and then if my pressures stay high, they'll probably want to induce me. That's not the biggest deal. But still.

Any good thoughts you can spare would be appreciated.

Thanks muchly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thoughts indeed.
Much love, B

Karin said...

No problem. You got it.

Tammy said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you! Less than a week now. Thinking of you often. :)

Alison said...

Already doing it. Will add more. Take care of yourselves.