29 April 2009

All you people coming to visit...

...thank you! It's nice to have new eyes.

Unfortunately, I have had one fight too many with blogger, and so I'm making a big move... to here: Violets and Lilacs.

There are a lot of reasons behind this move; some of them are explained at the new page, but I'll talk about it a little bit again.

I started this blog to talk about Knitting, with a capital K (like me!). I thought maybe I could be this awesome blogverse star, or something, I don't know. What I found, instead, was a way back into my heart and soul. Which, ya know, yay. :)

But this little blog, while it's wonderful, feels to small for me now, like a snake trying to stretch out of its skin.

So now, to a new home. that is still semi-under construction, so don't mind the banner that has nothing to do with me. I'm working on it.

Hope to see you over there.

No comments: